International Trade & Investment
As you know, International trade has become increasingly competitive and with the current COVID Pandemic, it is even difficult.
The Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry aids businesses interested in exploring foreign commercial prospects. It offers a hands-on, practical approach to international trade, with the goal of strengthening commercial links between India and the rest of the world. The end result will be that you have begun to trade internationally.
The Bombay Chamber provides a comprehensive range of assistance, advice, direction, guidance and introductions to help you explore the opportunities for international trade, commerce and investment.
We offer a combination of information, training, mentoring, technical assistance to overcome obstacles of procedures and documentation and introductions – to potential partners as well as to financial institutions – to help you progress your internationalization journey more quickly than you might otherwise have been able to do. We may be able to help find funding towards the cost of going on a trade mission as well.
What do we do?
- Business Meetings amongst delegates from abroad and representatives of exporters and importers from Mumbai region.
- Issue of Non Preferential Certificate of Origin (Service given to Exporters who have executed an Indemnity Bond in our favor)
- Webinars and Events with Foreign Delegates and Consulates for International Trade
- Specific country wise Seminars, Webinars on important topics for smoothing out International Journey.
- Issue of Visa Recommendation Letters (only to members)
- B2B Assist and International Business Partner Searches
- Updating with international business and trade opportunities
- International Trade news and upcoming events
- Help related specifically to International Business and Trade
- Trade assist and hand holding for import and exports
- Delegation Visits