The Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry Trust for Economic and Management Studies publishes a quarterly journal ANALYTIQUE. The Journal was initially started in 1999 as a magazine and had held a special position as it focused on analytical view on macroeconomic scenario, industrial performance and other issues of interest. This research oriented but not strictly academic Journal has been set to be a valuable communication channel between the industry people, researchers and thinkers as it provides the platform to discuss and deliberate on current economic issues, which are affecting business and commerce in India.
Notes for Contributors
- Analytique welcomes original articles or essays on any subject of interest related to commerce and industry such as the macro economy, industrial performance, etc
- Contributions must not be more than 4,000 words, including notes and references, accompanied by an abstract of a maximum of 150-200 words in MS word. Tables should be in MS Excel format
- Contributions should be sent preferably by e-mail. All correspondence shall be in e-mail
- Papers should not have been simultaneously submitted for publication to another journal or newspaper
- Writers are requested to provide full details for correspondence: postal address, day-time phone numbers and e-mail address for our records. Only author’s e mail address and affiliation will be published at the end of the article, unless otherwise directed